Do you love God?
Do you really mean it when you say “I love you God”?
A lot of persons misconstrue love for God with love for man when they do differ. God judges man’s love for Him by man’s obedience to His commands.
God wants you to trust him completely with your life. Surely, He could have made all love Him but love (unconditional) is free-will. Love is not forceful and love is surely not imprisonment. God desires you to give Him that openness to do what He promised to do with and within your life – give you a GREAT future.
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
” For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
You may desire to please God and you really have no idea what He requires. Here are a few things to consider.
- · A good heart which means you meditate on the good things of people and things.
- · A heart filled with gratitude which means you give God thanks always!
- · Be honest with self and others!
- · Stay humble!
- · Be kind which means once you can share, do it!
- · Watch your words!
- · Do not forsake Church! Yes, you need Church!
- · Respect everyone! Yes, respect all and not just the CEO but even the beggar on the street!
God wants you to be good despite all the bad that surrounds you! He desires you to be the “LIGHT“! He wants your heart and He desires to be your 1stlove. You simply do this by simply loving Him.