Looking yourself in the mirror can be very nerve-racking especially if you know within that who you display is not really who you are. Before you can fix a problem, you must first accept that there is a problem.
Do you love who you are?
2. What would people say about should you die right now?
3. What are the fears in your life?
4. How often do your biggest worries and fears come true?
5. If you had one month left to live, what would you try to achieve?
6. Do you use money wisely or waste money?
Are you afraid of being your true self around others? Why?
8. How would you describe yourself?
9. Do you consider yourself to be a likable person?
10. Are you enriching the lives of others?
11. Are you living a meaningful life?
Be true to yourself and use this information to really change the areas that are weak. Being true to who you are is sometimes painful but surely it is the first step towards making a major change in your life.